The new found confidence & courage was short lived. I planned to wear my KSO for the quality workout last evening, primarily to check with Josue if the running style is correct. Figured that easy way to iron out the arch issue. (Believe its common to have the pain in the arch area in early stages of BFT). Well then, we had brief description of the workout, & knowing the course i was not motivated to wear my KSO. Its gnarly and brutal downhill and signifacant climb with sliding rocks. Nope, i am not yet ready. I was happy i short circuited and decided to wear my 1800+ miles old cascadias. They are worn out & glad i have them in my car trunks.
Btw, josue did this workout in home made huaraches. Phew, so much for my whining.
I have not planned on what i will be doing this evening. Most likely i will stick to doing 5k reps & head to gym for some strengthening sessions.
cheers.
No comments:
Post a Comment