August 7, 2013

July 4th and beyond 10000 Feet

This is a Catch up post.

I was in live-in relationship with Allergies/Flu for most part of June-13. It took a while to recover, but i was totally elated to be back on track with my training. More importantly - the 4th Jul trip to Colorado was a great motivation to get back in shape.

High level plan was to bag as many 14ers as possible in 4 days. It was a wonderful trip with lot of time spent above 10000 feet.
Day 1/2 -Scaled Mt Democrat, Mt Lincoln, Mt Cameron, Mt Quandaray in 2 Days.
Day 3 - missed out on Mt Elbert. Ended up in a bicycle crash leaving me with bruised, possibly hairline fracture, to my ribs.
Day 4 - Caught up with JT and drove up to Pikes Peak.

I definitely want to celebrate the good times i had than losing out on Mt Elbert, & Pikes Peak. Another trip is definitely on cards. Meanwhile, enjoy few snaps from the trip.
@ Leadville

@ Pikes Peak

Mr Goat

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jeff - Thanks brother. I have recovered well.

-BN